Full Spectrum C+P opens up the soil profile in a manner that significantly increases infiltration and reduces soil compaction
- Better root growth leading to increased plant hydration and nutrient uptake
- First time users see immediate reduction in standing water at irrigation and have been able to increase water run times by more than 2x without puddling
The increased water infiltration allows for sodium and other detrimental salts to be dissolved and flushed below the root zone, making it a better long-term solution to mitigating salinity than gypsum
- Full Spectrum C+P users eliminate gypsum entirely from their fertility programs!
The improved soil profile allows for better aeration, and the increased availability of oxygen coupled with the reduction in sodium creates an environment in which beneficial aerobic microbes thrive
Catalyzes the propagation of aerobic bacteria and provides a highly available carbohydrate source that supports the increased microbial population
- The presence of aerobic bacteria increases the availability of the macro and micro-nutrient components of the soil and that of supplemental nutrients, reducing the amount of commercial fertilizers necessary for optimum fertility
- See Mitch Yribarren’s testimonial below for more information on input cost savings!
Increased nitrogen efficiency reduces loss due to volatilization and nitrate runoff/leaching
- Improves fertility with a net-positive impact on the environment!